Diabetes Medical Doctor
The majority of patients suffering from type 2 diabetes are treated by their family doctors. Not all of these doctors are experienced in dealing with diabetic patients. In most cases, a medical doctor uses different medications to treat patients suffering from type 2 diabetes.
When dealing with your diabetes condition, medical doctors are very important and therefore should be part of the team that is helping you overcome this condition. The Orlando Diabetes Program has medical doctors to advise our clients on how to best utilize their medications.
If you are seeking for a medical doctor, there are a number of questions on diabetes you may want answered. Some of these questions include:
- Is there any unique diabetes training that is offered?
- Is most of your patient's diabetic?
- Do you provide any unique nutrition training or do you pass on to a nurse or dietitian?
- Do you refer to any health-care experts that specialize in diabetes?
- What sort of diabetic tests do you perform and how frequently do you do them?
Orlando Diabetes Project
The Orlando Diabetes Project has doctors that have good knowledge of type 2 diabetes and know how to handle it. They are flexible and can work jointly with your medical doctor to help you overcome the condition. Call us and schedule a free diabetes class to learn more about the Orlando Diabetes Project at Integrative Health of Orlando.